Our client, a growing building surveying firm in York, is currently seeking an Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to join their growing building surveying team. This is a really unique opportunity to join an up-and-coming firm that can offer exceptional benefits and progression opportunities.
Requirements of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar RICS accredited degree
- MRICS qualified
- Previous consultancy experience is essential for this role
- Experience working on both new build and refurbishment projects
- Pre and post contract experience
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office software and AutoCAD
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel to sites across Yorkshire
On offer for the Senior Building Surveyor:
- A starting salary of between £60,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working arrangements
Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Max Condie, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.