My client is currently looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to fill a permanent position within their Glasgow office. Interested candidates must have a range of surveying experience from project to professional and at least 3 years post qualification experience.
My client currently has a small team of Building Surveyors within the Glasgow office so you must be willing to work independently and hit the ground running.
Requirements of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- You must have Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- At least 3 years’ post MRICS experience with provable technical delivery experience
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with private sector clients
- Ability to win or bring work would be highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
On offer for the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Salary of circa £50,000 depending on experience
- Pension of 5%
- 34 days holiday
- Professional subscriptions paid
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying & Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.