Senior Civil Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client, a dynamic and innovative firm of civil and structural engineers, utilise their passion for engineering to offer bespoke and innovative design solutions from concept to completion.
They are seeking a talented Senior Civil Engineer who shares this passion for engineering to join the small, close-knit team in their offices in Dorking on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work on a range of projects in a variety of sectors including residential, leisure, commercial and education.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering;
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience in a UK consultancy;
- Experience in drainage design for residential, commercial, and educational projects;
- Experience of S278 & S106;
- Preparation of SUDS design experience;
- Experience of Flood risk assessments;
- Ability to liaise with local authorities;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- A good team player.
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
- Competitive salary;
- Pension: 3% of Qualifying Earnings;
- Discretionary bonus;
- Professional membership fees paid.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; this opportunity also offers an excellent opportunity for Chartership where full support will be given. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.