Senior Civil Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
One of our key clients currently has an opening for a knowledgeable & versatile Senior Civil Engineer to join their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is an award-winning civil & structural engineering design firm who are recruiting for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to come in & work on a range of projects including schools, large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions & highways.
Projects: Educational, Residential, Regeneration, Highways & Drainage
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering;
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ post-graduation experience;
- Ideally have experience working on housing estates, schools, large regeneration projects, sewer diversions & highways;
- Be familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements;
- Be proficient with Civils3D, MicroDrainage (WinDes).
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
Hybrid working is on offer.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.