Senior Civil Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 Plus benefits
Our client is a well-established practice with a history of delivering exceptional civil and structural engineering. A reputation like this brings success, evidenced by their rapidly expanding workload. Their workload is increasing, and as a result, they have a requirement for a Civil Engineer to assist their existing infrastructure team.
Your role will involve working on a range of infrastructure schemes of varying sizes from inception to completion.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer;
- Chartered status or progress towards achieving this would be a distinct advantage;
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design Strong skills with MicroDrainage (WinDes) & AutoCAD for drafting design solutions;
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals;
- An ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally, and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone;
- An ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly and supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and you would like to hear more details, please forward an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.