Senior Civil Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Take your career to the next level with this Senior Civil Engineer opportunity in Central London!
Our client has an enviable reputation within the industry and offers a multi-discipline and collaborative approach to a broad range of challenging projects in healthcare, education, retail, and workplace.
Their Central London office is a vibrant and stimulating place to work where you will be encouraged to apply your creative skills.
The Senior Civil Engineer they are seeking will have a strong academic record and will be actively working towards Chartership, with a strong technical aptitude.
A seasoned leader who can manage both the team and projects, offering effective working relationships and strong communication.
Main aspects of your role:
- Develop client relationships and maintain existing;
- Mentor and lead junior team members;
- Be responsible for project design delivery – from concept to construction.
- Experience at similar level;
- Extensive experience designing drainage schemes for buildings and master planning;
- Proficient in Civils 3D, PDS, Windes and AutoCAD.
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Civil Engineer who is commercially aware and has a methodical approach and strong business sense.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package and hybrid working for this major multi-discipline practice.
To be considered for this role, or to discuss in confidence, please contact Graham Ventham.