Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£47,000 - £53,000 plus benefits
Our client is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who has at least 5 years’ experience working on drainage and highways design.
Having worked in a similar role, you will be skilled in the design and maintenance of infrastructure projects.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for schemes from concept to completion, and this will include managing budgets and schedules. Great client liaison skills are required, as you will meet regularly to discuss how the projects are going, ensuring all goals are being met.
- At least 5 years’ experience working on drainage and highways schemes;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civils 3D;
- Above average communication skills;
- Ability to liaise at all levels and attend internal/external meetings;
- Collaborative approach;
- Strong team player, able to mentor and train more junior team members;
- Able to assist and support civils Director.
If you are Chartered that would be an advantage, but your experience in hands-on design is more important.
This is an established and well-known practice locally, who value their clients and enjoy a good reputation. They offer hybrid working.
Send your CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting to be considered for this great opportunity.