Conrad Consulting are delighted to be supporting a key client of ours in their search for a Senior Project Manager to join their Glasgow team.
Projects will be based throughout the central belt of Scotland with the occasional travel to sites slightly further afield.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Providing critical technical and cost/commercial assistance to clients in a number of industries.
- Managing key client accounts and gaining new clients through growth strategy and referrals
- Complete adherence to all policies, legislation, rules, and procedures
- Regular reporting to important stakeholders such as internal teams, designated technical partnerships, and the clients
- Take responsibility for project success by providing leadership and direction to the team, managing design teams, effectively communicating with all parties, identifying and managing risks, planning and progress monitoring, and developing suitable project controls.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years Project delivery experience
- Full member of an appropriate professional institution (CIOB, APM, RICS)
- Pre-Contract knowledge is essential with a solid understanding of NEC Contracts
- Experience in a variety of sectors such as Residential, Education and Commercial is necessary for this role.
On offer for the Senior Project Manager:
- A salary of £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
- This position offers a competitive salary and fantastic project exposure
- Comprehensive flexible benefits package including private healthcare and market leading pension.
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with clients/projects.
To be considered for this role you must have right to work in the UK and prior experience of working within a construction consultancy environment.
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.