Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £55,000
With projects up to the value of £500M this is a fantastic opportunity for any MRICS Quantity Surveyor to work on some of the most iconic projects the Scotland has to offer.
Most of the workload will be in the Commercial sector but other projects are focused on Education, Residential, Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Local Authority.
Head Count – There is 30+ in the team split over Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers.
Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Providing procurement & Strategy advice
- Experienced in cost planning, value engineering, billing, preparing tenders,
- Prior experience of working within a UK construction consultancy is essential
On offer for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- This position offers excellent pay of up to £55k and fantastic project exposure.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Life Assurance of 4x salary
- Pension of up to 5% matched
- Private Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly pay reviews along with biannual promotion reviews
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.