Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work for a global consultancy firm with a reputation for excellence? If so, we want to hear from you.
We're looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our client in Edinburgh, where you'll work on some of the most exciting projects in the UK. You'll work with a highly skilled and experienced team, using your knowledge and expertise to deliver successful projects for their clients.
Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Provide high-quality quantity surveying services to clients across a range of sectors
- Manage project budgets and costs, ensuring that projects are delivered within budget and to the highest standards
- Prepare accurate cost estimates for projects
- Prepare cost reports and track progress against budgets
- Manage subcontractor accounts and ensure that payments are made on time
- Complete technical and financial audits of projects
- Liaise with clients, contractors and other stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- MRICS qualified
- Proven experience within a cost management role
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to manage project budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with