Conrad Consulting are now working with a leading Property and Construction Consultancy, who are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team to support numerous forthcoming public and private sector projects.
The ideal candidate will have a background working with a wide portfolio of clients on new build and refurbishment projects. Experience of working on Education projects will be preferable.
You will be expected to carry out day-to-day project surveying duties, including detailed cost planning and tender documentation preparation, including full SMM and NRM documentation.
Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Strong background of working on Education, Leisure, Commercial and Private Residential projects
- Good experience liaising with Contractors and Design Teams
- Have excellent client relationship experience
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ambitious for career progression
- MRICS is essential
Why Would You Want To Work For This Company??
- Salary of between £50,000 to £55,000
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Employee Cash Rewards Scheme
- Yearly Company Away Days
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying & Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.