Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to play a crucial role within their growing Quantity Surveying team. The successful candidate will lead on some of the UK’s large-scale projects, delivering the highest quality of quantity surveying services from inception to completion in line with client needs and expectations.
Client: One of the world’s largest construction consultancies with offices across the globe
Projects: Commercial, Residential and Healthcare
Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Previous experience working within a consultancy environment
- Residential, commercial and/or healthcare experience would be highly advantageous
- Confident, client-facing, and eager to create relationships with clients
- Must be able to work independently and have the desire to further your career
On offer for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
Company benefits package includes a salary of between £55,000 - £65,000, 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Professional Subscriptions paid, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Hybrid working, plus other flexible benefits.
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, click apply today and our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Max Condie, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.