SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
A Civil/Structural engineering firm based in Leeds, is looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join them.
The Structural Engineer will work within a well an established and growing team. The role operates within a mixed marketplace including Education, Commercial, Civil Infrastructure, Residential and large refurbishment projects, which ensures a very diverse day to day workload. You will have the ability to see a project from inception, right through to completion whilst providing guidance and advice to a team of engineers.
The Structural Engineer will work within and lead an experienced team. You will be able to see a project from inception to completion operating on a truly 'hands on' basis, whilst receiving guidance from senior structural engineers and a close-knit team.
What is on offer for you as a Structural Engineer:
- Genuine career progression
- Collaborating with the multi-disciplined design team to steer the evolving designs.
- Responding to site queries and visiting site.
- Mentor and support junior staff
- Undertaking Technical Design reviews.
What you will offer as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 5 to 8+ Years' experience as a Structural Engineer
- Chartered Engineer within ICE or IStructE.
- Strong experience in working on all types of building structures.
- Be a positive team member.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the design process
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting email@example.com or call on 02038542961