Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Would you like your next move to lead you to a company with a reputation for being an outstanding employer with excellence, honesty, integrity and team-work at the centre of all they do?
If this sounds like a company you would like to work for then read on:
We are currently recruiting for a successful multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that have a vacancy available for a Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ UK based experience within a consultancy environment. This vacancy has arisen due to the forthcoming retirement of a long-standing team member and the successful candidate will be required to carry out design and CAD drawings on small projects with a quick turnaround. The Senior Structural Engineer will also be required to carry out structural surveys, meet with clients, and will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
Projects: Educational, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Mixed-Use, Retail and more.
- A degree in structural or Civil Engineering;
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working on buildings structures;
- Excellent client facing skills;
- Ability to deal with clients with minimal supervision;
- Ability to prepare technical reports;
- Able to report on project progress;
- Mentoring junior members of the team, ensuring work is being carried out to a high standard & ensuring their development;
- Experience of AutoCAD and other design software.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Competitive Salary;
- 25 days annual holiday;
- Company pension;
- Flexible hours;
- An emphasis on work life balance.
There is the potential with this role for the right candidate to play a significant role in the future development of the practice. They are therefore looking for someone with a hands-on approach and with excellent leadership skills.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you are looking for your next challenge and believe this could be the role for you then please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.