Senior Structural Engineer
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is an established and highly successful structural engineering consultancy with offices across the South East of England. They have an opening in their Norwich office for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the structures team on a full-time permanent basis.
They pride themselves on the outstanding quality of their work and ability to bring projects to completion on time and within budget and are looking for an experienced and ambitious engineer to contribute to this success.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Historic, Educational and more.
- Undertaking concept designs and planning projects through to construction;
- Assisting with leading and managing project teams to deliver projects on budget to meet technical and commercial expectations;
- Contributing to ensuring the project budgets and fees;
- Mentoring and motivating team members;
- Interact and cultivate relations with clients and other project members.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer;
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience;
- A strong background of delivering building projects within a UK based consultancy in both the private & public sectors;
- A keen interest in historical buildings;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to form and maintain professional relationships with clients & colleagues.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and impressive benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity and our client, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.