As a Structural Engineer you will work on a wide range of projects within a significant nuclear defence framework in Scotland for one of the most respected engineering consultancies in the UK.
The framework is planned to last at least 7 years and will support the Clyde Infrastructure Programme and wider Royal Navy and defence requirements in addition to various Clean Energy projects and Nuclear Decommissioning works.
This role is suited to candidates with 5+ years’ experience who wish to join a design team and progress to senior level and beyond, quickly.
No previous experience within Defence/Nuclear sector required however, candidates must be a UK national and eligible for SC Clearance.
The role demands that you will be comfortable working autonomously as we all part of a team, working collaboratively with internal and external clients, decision makers and industry stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects that frequently exceed that value of £400M.
- Carrying out design work in all common building materials (Steel, Concrete, Masonry).
- Contributing to company development – mentoring junior staff.
- Produce progress reports (with support from senior engineers).
- A degree in civil and structural engineering.
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer.
- A technical engineer with established skills and delivery capability.
- Eligible for security clearance.
- UK National.
- £40,000 – £45,000 Per annum.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- 37 hours working week.
- Up to 7% pension.
- Paid professional memberships.
- Secure project pipeline (approved government contracts).