Senior Structural Engineer
£55,000 - £58,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on? Do you see yourself working for one of the UK’s top 10 engineering consultancies?
We are working with a client whose vision is to be the world’s leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice, who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve. They have asked us to help them look for a first rate Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in the Central London on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will use their creative design skills on a challenging, high-profile project as part of their interdisciplinary design team and will have a unique opportunity to work on the restoration and renewal of one of the most iconic buildings in the world.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering;
- A Chartered Engineer with a minimum of 1 year relevant post qualification experience (MICE or MIStructE);
- Proven experience in leading small teams and mentoring others in the delivery of projects;
- Ability to deliver work on time and to budget;
- Demonstrable working knowledge of current Eurocodes and the sound application of structural engineering principles;
- Experience of structural software design packages, including finite element software;
- Experienced in the scheming and design of structures in concrete and steel;
- Experience in the analysis and design of existing fabric, particularly masonry and timber.
You will also have proven experience in a similar leading design consultancy where you will have successfully led small teams to deliver multiple projects.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer is a generous salary and flexible benefits package, with professional membership fees paid. This role also has the benefit of agile working with a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.