Senior Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Cambridge (Hybrid working)
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking a talented Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join the team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be required to design projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry and Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- A Chartered or nearly Chartered engineer;
- Between 3-7 year’s post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment;
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged;
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal;
- Ability and desire to support and mentor more junior team members.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close-knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression and development.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages a hybrid working approach with the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.