Senior Structural Engineer
£42ph - £45ph (Contract)
Bury St Edmunds (Hybrid working)
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking a talented Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join the team in their Bury St Edmunds office on a full-time, contract basis.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be required to design projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry and Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- A Chartered or nearly Chartered engineer;
- Between 3-7 year’s post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment;
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged;
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal;
- Ability and desire to support and mentor more junior team members.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity for hybrid working with the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
If you would like to hear more about this contract opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.