Senior Structural Engineer
£55,000 - £60,000 Plus Benefits
Are you a talented Senior Structural Engineer looking to take your career to the next level?
We are working with an award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with a passion for engineering and a reputation for building strong client relationships. They are seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join the 30 strong team in their Central London office on a full-time, permanent basis.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and managing a range of projects, including refurbishments and new builds and ideally you will have expertise in working with concrete and steel frame-work.
- Leading and managing structural design projects, including refurbishments and new builds, ensuring compliance with relevant codes, standards, and regulations;
- Develop and implement innovative design solutions to meet project requirements, utilizing your expertise in concrete and steel framework;
- Conduct structural analysis, calculations, and simulations to ensure the integrity and safety of structures;
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders, including architects, contractors, and clients, to ensure successful project delivery;
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers and drafters;
- Participate in design reviews, site inspections, and construction meetings as required.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering;
- A Chartered engineer;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in structural design, with a proven track record of delivering successful projects;
- Ability and desire to learn and mentor more junior members of the team;
- In-depth knowledge of concrete and steel design codes and standards;
- Experience in refurbishment and new build projects, with a keen eye for detail and quality;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package and benefits, along with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. If you are a motivated Senior Structural Engineer with a passion for delivering high-quality engineering solutions, we would love to hear from you!
An added benefit to this role is that our client offers agile working and working from home is enabled with the provision of a laptop and mobile phone for all employees.
To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can contribute to our client’s dynamic team.