All ambitious structural engineers desire to work on the most significant and complex structural projects for a market-leading firm, correct?
This position provides just that; as a Structural Engineer, you will work on a variety of projects for one of the most reputable and well-known engineering firms in the UK. They have recently been entrusted by the UK Government to work on a substantial nuclear defence framework in Scotland.
The framework will see the consultancy delivery specialist nuclear technical services in up to £400M in value to support DIO, Navy Command, and various MOD organisations.
The ideal Structural Engineer will have a proven track record of successful delivery of design projects across various sectors such as Defence, Education, Commercial and Residential within the UK.
The office offers more than just technical design they also provide engineering services such as decommissioning redundant nuclear facilities to supporting the continuous sea deterrent. The company provide a leading role within some of the UKs most complex and challenging engineering projects that frequently exceed £400M.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered level
- Proven track record in engineering design delivery
- Sound commercial understanding of consultancy business
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Security clearance is required (this can be arranged by the business)
WHAT YOU WILL RECIEVE
- £45,000 – £50,000
- Option to work 100% from home
- 25 days annual holiday excluding bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension
- Recession proofed project pipeline