Attention Structural Engineers in Edinburgh!
Are you seeking a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a company that values your expertise and offers exciting career opportunities?
Look no further, as we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking experienced and motivated Structural Engineers to join our client’s team in Edinburgh.
As a Structural Engineer, you will be at the forefront of the company's projects, utilising your knowledge and expertise to design and oversee the construction of innovative structures.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, from small residential jobs to larger commercial developments.
You will work closely with architects, contractors, and other engineers to ensure that every structure meets the necessary regulations and standards.
Our client is committed to providing their employees with a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Our client encourages professional growth and development, offer competitive salaries and benefits, and value a work-life balance.
We invite you to join our team of experts and help us continue to deliver exceptional work to our clients.
- A degree in structural engineering, ideally with Chartered Status (or eligibility for registration).
- At least 5 years of experience in structural engineering Extensive knowledge of design software, such as AutoCAD and ETABS.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- £42,000 – £47,000
- Designated training days for professional development and further education
- Flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week from home
- 25-day annual leave (Plus statutory)
- Regular performance reviews
- Cycle to work scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Access to company holiday lodges throughout the UK
- Death in service scheme