Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Our client is a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary firm with multiple UK offices and a fantastic reputation for being a highly rewarding employer.
They offer a wide range of services and are known for their innovative design and technical excellence.
The Building Structures team in Winchester are looking to make a strategic appointment by bringing in a Senior Structural Engineer as part of an expansion plan over the next 6 months.
Projects: Major refurbishments, new builds, extensions, alterations, design and repair.
- Be a Chartered or near Chartered Engineer (MIStructE / MICE);
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ UK experience;
- Strong experience working on a building structures projects across a range of sectors & using all common building materials;
- Experience with TEDDS, TSD, SCIA.
- Work closely with the Structures Partner, managing projects from concept to completion;
- Act as lead engineer on a number of schemes;
- Supervise and mentor more junior team members;
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure successful delivery.
The above is just a taste of what this role involves but this is an ideal time to join an expanding team, where you can make your mark and carve a clear career path.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, hybrid working, along with opportunity to progress quickly within the office.
This is a varied and challenging role which would be well suited to an ambitious Engineer who wishes to step into a hands-on managerial position.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please apply and send across your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting – suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role & client.