Senior Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 Plus Benefits
National multi-disciplinary engineering practice has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer in their Plymouth office on a full-time permanent basis.
To be considered you must have obtained a degree in Structural Engineering and have at least 6 years’ post graduate experience.
Projects include: commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
As a Senior Structural Engineer your experience should include:
- Design of a range of buildings structures in all common forms of construction and types;
- Assessment of existing structures;
- Report writing, client liaison and tender submission;
- Design of large schemes including offices and hotels.
The ideal candidate will possess a full, clean driving licence.
Our client will also require the following:
- Knowledge of EuroCodes;
- Software experience including CSC Fastrack, Tekla, Teds.
As you will be a senior member of the team they would prefer a Chartered engineer but will consider candidates who are working towards Chartership.
You will have a strong inter-team collaborative work ethic and the ability to mentor and lead more junior team members.
In return the firm offers a generous benefits package, hybrid working and onward career progression.
To be considered for this role please get in touch with Graham Ventham or submit your CV to him.