SENIOR TRANSPORT PLANNER
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
We are looking for a Senior transport planner to join a company based in London. They are a friendly team of professionals with a mix of skills across transport and development planning. Their work typically includes the preparation of transport reports, plans and drawings to support planning applications and the provision of advice to both established and new clients.
The role involves a broad range of tasks including:
- Development planning and design
- Preparation of reports including Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Delivery and Servicing Plans and Construction Logistics Plans.
- Feasibility studies
- Sustainable transport strategies
- Data analysis
- Traffic modelling and schematic design.
They are involved in a wide variety of projects and sectors, from landmark residential and commercial developments, master planning, healthcare and new schools and colleges. They work closely with clients, planning consultants, architects, and other professionals as part of multi-disciplinary project teams.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Degree in relevant subject (or equivalent)
- Competent report writer
- Development planning and design experience
- Competent user of AutoCAD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join a well-respected Engineering consultancy located in London. A competitive salary is on offer, alongside an excellent opportunity for you to learn and progress your career.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to Andrew Sparks firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02038542961.