£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
An opportunity within a Civil and structural consultancy firm in Birmingham are looking for a structural engineer with a min 3 years’ experience. You will be working towards professional membership and will have experience to design structural elements in accordance with codes of practice across a range of materials e.g., steel and concrete, masonry, timber. You will enjoy working with and building relationships with internal and external project teams
In order to be considered for the role it is essential to have the following:
- Educated within a relevant field such as Structural or Civil Engineering from an accredited University in which the modules apply to the UK practises when it comes to regulations and building codes.
- A minimum of 3 years-based consultancy experience where you have had the chance to work on sectors such as residential, commercial, educations to name a few as well as refurbishment experience.
- Looking to achieved Chartership status in the not-too-distant future.
- Proven track record when it comes to project management but also the technical ability in relation to calculations and design for various schemes in size and statue.
- Supportive when working with more Junior Engineers and Technicians.
On offer is a salary form £35,000 up to £45,000, pension contributions, holiday allocations and the opportunity to join a supportive and conscious practise. The consultancy is an incredibly close knit, and you will form part of this team as opposed to being a number commonly seen in some practises.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting EMAIL email@example.com or call me on 02038542961