£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
A company are seeking a talented building structural engineer with a min of 4 years’ experience to join their team. This long established, building structures consultancy have an extremely busy workload covering retail, commercial, leisure and residential schemes, amongst others.
They are looking for an Engineer who is driven and ambition, with a good degree from a leading university. They will need to be working towards becoming Chartered status and have proven experience of detailed design with a genuine understanding of structural materials and behaviour.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills which will be applied to both clients and other team colleagues. You will be expected to organise and prioritise own workload.
The company can offer an exciting and diverse future workload, a stimulating environment in which to work together with a genuine opportunity to progress quickly within the firm for the right individual.
What is on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
- Genuine career progression
- Diverse range of work
What you will offer as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ Years' Min experience as a Structural Engineer
- Looking to or have achieved Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
- Strong experience in working on all types of building structures.
- Be a positive team member.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the design process
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to Andrew Sparks
() or call on 02038542961 / 07896486996.