£35,000 - £44,000 per annum plus benefits
We are working with a multi-disciplinary engineering practice offering civil and structural services to a wide variety of clients. Due to their continued success, they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Structural Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive and diverse portfolio of civil and structural engineering projects from concept design through approvals to construction, preparing calculations and technical design information to deliver solutions for both new-build and refurbishment projects.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- Between 2-4 years’ experience working on UK based projects;
- Conversant with AutoCAD; Tekla with be Advantageous;
- Good knowledge of preparing structural design calculations;
- An applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently;
- Familiar with UK and Euro design codes.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects and a flexible Hybrid working policy.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham who will contact suitable candidates with more details.