£42,000 - £48,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise and they currently have an opening for a Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
You will join a team who work on major prestigious projects and this opportunity will therefore enable you to advance your career whilst achieving personal growth and development.
- A degree in structural or civil engineering;
- Between 3-6 years’ post graduate experience;
- Proven technical ability – design, assessment, and checks;
- Proven report writing ability – Inspection/Examination reports, scoping reports etc;
- An experienced driver with full driving licence – valid for UK.
As an experienced Structural Engineer, it is expected you will have excellent communication and previous expertise in a similar role.
Our client is offering the Structural Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced and highly skilled team of professionals. This role has the added benefit of offering blended working with a combination of on site, office, and home working.
If you feel you have what it takes to fill this role, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.