£42,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE plus benefits
Our client is a successful property design and management consultancy delivering high profile inspiring developments to a range of public and private sector clients across the Southwest of England. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their evolving team based in Exeter on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for providing management and expertise across a range of new and existing projects and will be required to undertake both new-build and refurbishment projects of varying size and complexity, resulting in innovative, sustainable, and commercially viable delivery.
- Driving and delivering works across the discipline;
- Responsibility for the technical and commercial management of major projects;
- Providing inspirational leadership for the team;
- Assisting the relevant department Director managing engineering resources and client needs;
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to meet expectations.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- Professional membership of the Institute of Structural Engineers and be working or prepared to work towards Chartered status;
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working on UK based projects;
- Experience working in a similar or related role;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD is essential;
- Excellent communication skills (capable of building effective relationships with colleagues and clients);
- Familiar with relevant construction and health and safety legislation and risks and hazards associated with asbestos.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays;
- Enrolment into company pension & sickness scheme;
- Flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham who will contact suitable candidates with more details.