£44,000 - £48,000 DOE per annum plus benefits
Are you a talented Structural Engineer with a strong technical and project management background who is looking to make the next important career move?
Our client is an award-winning engineering practice that specialises in the structural & technical design of projects of up to £300m in value. They currently have a unique opportunity for a Structural Engineer with a passion for sustainable growth to join their Structural team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join an established and diverse team in a supportive environment working with the latest digital design tools on exciting regional, national and international projects across a number of sectors.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering;
- Working towards Chartership (full support will be given);
- Between 4-5 years’ UK experience;
- A confident designer in steel, timber, concrete & masonry;
- Experience of the following design software would be beneficial: Teka Structural Designer, Scia Engineer and Tedds;
- Good working technical knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An excellent team player.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Company pension scheme;
- Life insurance;
- Holiday allowance with option to purchase additional days and option to take a day off each year for a ‘good cause’ that is important to you;
- Range of salary sacrifice to assist with purchasing a bike, technology, and season ticket loans;
- Professional memberships reimbursed;
- Wellbeing and legal support through employee assistance providers;
- Support with professional qualifications and a training programme.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please send an updated your CV to Graham Ventham to apply.