£37,000 - £42,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client, a dynamic and innovative firm of civil and structural engineers, utilise their passion for engineering to offer bespoke and innovative design solutions from concept to completion.
They are seeking a talented Structural Engineer who shares this passion for engineering to join the small, close-knit team in their offices in Dorking on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with a wide range of materials and will work on a range of projects in a variety of sectors including residential, leisure, commercial and education.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering;
- Between 3-5 years’ post graduate experience in a UK consultancy;
- A passion for building structures is essential;
- Experienced in working with all common building materials e.g. steel, concrete, masonry, and timber;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- A good team player.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Competitive salary;
- Pension: 3% of Qualifying Earnings;
- Discretionary bonus;
- Professional membership fees paid;
- Assistance to obtaining Chartership.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package; this opportunity also offers an excellent opportunity for Chartership where full support will be given. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.