£30,000 - £36,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
We are working with a reputable small sized consultancy who provide engineering services across both the private and public sectors. Due to a strong pipeline of building structures projects, they have a vacancy available for a Structural Engineer to join their team in Bishop Stortford on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Educational, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Mixed-Use, Retail and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- Between 1-3 years’ post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer;
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD is essential;
- Must have a strong interest in building structures;
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work;
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
As a Structural Engineer you will be working within a small, close-knit team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects.
An enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will play a big part in this role! You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
Apply by sending your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting – suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.