£40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you a creative and ambitious Structural Engineer looking for your next significant career move? If so, then we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy based in Chessington and they are looking for a talented Structural Engineer to join their talented team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a well-established business that offers an efficient and cost-effective service to their clients and seeks to tailor their services to meet their individual requirements.
The successful candidate will mainly be required to work on building projects for housing associations and experience in alterations and refurbishments is therefore essential for this role.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering;
- Between 2-6 years’ experience as a Structural Design Engineer;
- Ability to solve problems through lateral thinking;
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures;
- Experience of designing in all common structural materials, particularly steel and concrete ideally working for a UK based structural engineering consultancy;
- Experience of alterations and refurbishments is essential for this role;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD;
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage costs;
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.