£36,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
Have you achieved all you wanted to at this time in your career, or is there something missing? Perhaps it is the opportunity to get into marine engineering, working on projects such as flood defences, jetties, quays, and waterfront developments. We may have just the role for you!
Our client enjoys an amazing reputation in maritime engineering, and they boast success in completing challenging projects and welcome innovative thinkers into their team.
Their office in Central London is now seeking a Structural Engineer to strengthen the team.
- At least 3 years’ post graduate experience working on civil structures;
- Knowledge of or experience in marine engineering;
- Degree in engineering (MEng);
- Good communicator; someone who can deliver their views well but in an appropriate manner;
- Able to immediately integrate into a busy and friendly team, with the ability to mentor more junior engineers;
- Proactive and motivated.
You should be able to demonstrate experience in a role where you have managed your own projects, attended site and client meetings, and flourished whilst multi-tasking.
In return you can expect a generous benefits package, which will include flexible hours and working from home.
To find out more and have a confidential chat, send your CV to Graham Ventham.