£34,000 - £38,000 plus benefits
Diverse, interesting projects. Career progression. Excellent rewards and recognition. Basically, all the reasons you became a Structural Engineer in the first place!
You have been designing buildings for a number of years now in either consultancy or contractor design office environment, but now you are ready for a new, exciting challenge as a Structural Engineer. You have reached that crucial point in your career where the next few years are important. Exposure to the right projects, support towards chartership - earning the right salary for your level and experience.
You are looking for more diversity in your project workload - something more interesting than designing the same small buildings day in, day out. Here, you will work on a range of building structures up to around £50m in value. No two jobs and no two days are the same.
What you will bring to the role:
- Track record of producing high quality drawings, sketches, and reports;
- Ability to agree and achieve client budgets/timescales;
- Knowledge of relevant Standards and Codes for structural design in all traditional materials;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Desire to achieve Chartership;
- Keen to progress your career and take on more responsibility.
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
- Competitive salary;
- Generous annual leave, plus bank holidays;
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working;
- Support towards Chartership and training available.
The successful Structural Engineer will join a friendly, modern office environment and a collaborative team.
Send your CV to Graham Ventham and let’s get you that interview!