£32,000 - £36,000 plus benefits
Our client is a national, award-winning civil and structural engineering consultancy. They are seeking a Structural Engineer to join their busy and growing Leeds office.
You will join an enthusiastic team who work on schemes in commercial, retail, industrial, scientific, and residential sectors.
- Degree in structural engineering;
- At least 3 years’ post graduate experience in UK consultancy;
- Design in all material, construction and building types;
- Proficient in all relevant Code and Standards;
- Confident, with excellent verbal and written communication;
- Full, clean driving licence.
As a Structural Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to work on assessment and inspection of new and existing building structures in steel, concrete, masonry, and timber.
Your software proficiency should include Tekla, TEDDS, CSI Safe, Robot and CSC Fastrak.
You should foster a collaborative approach and be a team player with the ability to liaise with and lead other design team members, focusing on project deliverability. Hybrid working is on offer.
If you are seeking your next career move into a firm who offer onwards career progression and an interesting project base, send your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.