senior STRUCTURAL ENGINEER remote working
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
DERBY (but can be based up to 100 miles away only required in the offices once or twice a month)
Chartered Structural Engineer or near chartership required for a well-established friendly consultancy based out of Derby to head up a growing section of the company. The Senior Structural Engineer will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety of projects, mainly covering sectors such as Aviation, Industrial, Leisure, Retail, Nuclear and Rail with values of multi-million pounds both in the UK and overseas.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for working with existing clients as well as generating new clients through a good reputation and high standards. The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day workings of the office and have support staff, as a result, good communication and man management skills are needed.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for:
• Mentoring Graduate Engineers
• Managing several projects at one time, projects would include commercial, industrial, and residential designs.
• Chartered MICE or MIStructE
• Experienced with structural appraisal of both commercial structures and domestic housing stock.
• Design skills in a wide range of materials which must include a good design knowledge of concrete, masonry, and steel.
• A working knowledge of SCIA, Tedds, AutoCad & Revit
• Be highly motivated with excellent communication skills
• Can work under the minimum of supervision to tight deadlines
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and has a clear vision for innovation.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting call me on 02038542961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org