Structural Project Engineer
£36,000 - £44,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is a design-focused Civil and Structural engineering firm with several offices across the South of England and an impressive portfolio of projects. They currently have a vacancy for a Structural Project Engineer to join the skilled team in their Sevenoaks office on a full-time permanent basis, to work on a range of structures projects ranging in value up to £60M.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Heritage, Commercial, Educational, and more.
- Attend meetings with the design team and develop positive, trust-based relationships with its members and client;
- Develop concept designs through to completion;
- Prepare design calculations;
- Prepare sketches and drawings;
- Prepare specifications;
- Take responsibility for programming of design and drawing tasks;
- Carry out surveys of existing constructions;
- Prepare written reports;
- Be observant of Health & Safety issues.
- A degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering;
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience;
- Experience in all standard building materials;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Able to work independently.
In return the successful Structural Project Engineer is guaranteed a competitive salary and benefits package along with an exciting workload of projects. Support will also be given for individual development and career progression.
An added benefit to this role is that this company supports agile working with a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If this vacancy is of interest and you would like to know more please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.