Structural Revit Technician
£35ph - £38ph
We are working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy with an interesting and varying project workload which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
The busy and growing team in their Cambridge office have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician with at least 3 years’ relevant experience of working on buildings structures. The successful Structural Revit Technician will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a long-term contract basis.
Projects: This firm covers a wide range of building structures and your design experience should include RC, steel, masonry and timber.
Requirements of the Structural Revit Technician:
- Preferably ONC or HNC or equivalent in Building Structures or Civil Engineering;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- Previous experience of working on buildings structure projects in the UK;
- Proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software;
- Experience of an exciting range of building projects;
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber;
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use.
If you would like further details on how you can be a part of this fantastic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.