Structural Revit Technician
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Our client is a civil and structural engineering consultancy whose teams have a collaborative approach to create imaginative and innovative buildings.
We are working with their Central London office who have a position available in their structures team for a Structural Revit Technician with between 2-6 years’ relevant experience to join on a full-time permanent basis.
The firm has an ever-expanding portfolio of projects; therefore, the successful Structural Revit Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas.
Projects: Commercial, Educational, Leisure, Retail, Residential, Restoration, and more.
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience using Revit on live building structures projects;
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry, and timber;
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use;
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills;
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
Our client is offering the successful Structural Revit Technician a competitive salary & benefits package and the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you would like to find out more, please forward an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.